These treats are very simple and fun to make with your friends. My sister and I love making these together. We listen to music, tease each other, and see you could eat the most sugary peanut butter- goodness without looking. We could never agree who won.
Peanut butter bom-boms make great gifts, and can be packaged easily. To keep for a while but them in any container you wish, and stick them in the freezer. They will keep easily for several months, so you can give them to your friend as present.
They are perfect munchies to bring to parties, and are sweet and have a bit of protein from the peanut butter. Just make sure to label in case someone is allergic to peanuts!
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ – 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips
- Mix Peanut butter & oleo.
- Add vanilla mix till smooth.
- Turn in powdered sugar till smooth, foam balls.
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 15 seconds, take out and stir. If still not melted completely, but it in again for another 15 seconds and stir. Continue until smooth.
- Dip the peanut butter balls into chocolate, cover completely. Then set on a baking tray. When finished put the bom-boms in the fridge or freezer.